Thursday, November 27, 2008

Life is Short, Have an Affair - a new level of cynicism

My husband's friend made a very good point about the commercial in my earlier post :

"... I have a slight problem with the scenario they've envisioned in the commerical linked. His fat ugly wife should have been beautiful or at least better looking in their wedding picture. That would have made more sense. I would have sympathized with the guy's perceived need somewhat to call Ashley Madison. The fact she was fat and ugly when he married her makes me think the guy's just an idiot."
And following that line of thought, if this guy is such a loser, it's not very probable that any of the Ashley Madison "Desperate Housewives" are going to leap at the chance to hook up with him either. Unless Ashley Madison runs a Heidi Fleiss side business, he's out of luck.

Here's another one of their ads:

No comments: